David N Anderson

Monday, January 05, 2015

Alex Salmond.

Hello!

First of all, my apologies for the long delay in posts here. I've been so busy of late that I've let my blogging (and updating of the website) slip a little (or a lot). I'm endeavouring to be a bit more proactive with it this year.

I thought I'd start the year by sharing an Image I took back in November of outgoing First Minister of Scotland, Alex Salmond.



We shot this image after he had announced his resignation and in his final week as First Minister.

As usual when dealing with senior political figures, time was incredibly tight and the location less than ideal but I think we pulled off something nice. It's always a challenge to take a portrait of someone who gets photographed as much as a major politician, they're so used to presenting themselves that breaking through what they think they should be doing in a portrait is tough.

No comments: